Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Too Funny for Words



The people in the above video love Sarah Palin. Let them count the ways . . . .

1. "Oh, gee. Help me out here, guys!"

2. "I can't think of the policies right off the bat."

3. "I don't know. I guess I never really thought about it."

4. "I'm not really sure."

5. "I'm not really sure where you're going with that -- what issues . . . ?"

6. "Uh . . . ."

7. "To be honest with you, I don't know anything about her foreign policy."

8. "I don't know. Uh, I don't really have an answer. I don't know her well enough, her thinking. I don't know what she knows and doesn't know. I wouldn't know half the stuff that some people would ask me." [WHAT?]

The next part of the video showcases how little these particular supporters know about anything that's going on in the country. It's like they can only hold in two or three consecutive words at a time, and the rest of the English language falls out of their ears. So they can say "cap and trade," "slippery slope," "partial-birth abortion," etc., but they can't simply can't find the words to put around those phrases to express a coherent thought. I wonder if it's because the Republican talking heads on FOX News and Clear Channel that they watch -- wrapped in a Snuggie, head cocked to the side, cross-eyed, and drooling -- "defend" their opinions with the same vagueness. Kind of makes me wish that theirs were the votes that were lost in Ohio.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones