Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ain't the Taint I'm Talking About

This might be proof that my mind is totally in the gutter. But I was listening to Ron Kuby today while I was driving around for work, and, of course, he was talking about the Blagojovich scandal. Kuby was playing a bunch of sound clips from recent news reports, and he plays an exchange between MSNBC's Norah O'Donnell and Chuck Todd. Needless to say, I laughed my ass off:

NORAH O'DONNELL: Can Obama avoid being tainted by all of this?
CHUCK TODD: It depends on your definition of taint.


If your definition of "taint" is "to sully or tarnish," then you might be on to something. But if you're talking about that special area between the sack and the crack . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? Cool blog, and I would like to invite you to mine in Southern California. It is a blog filled with poetry, writings, music, and music videos, I have a community of friends from an international perspective, and want you to be friendly with us.... :)

So happy hollidays, and hope to hear from you
soon over here....

thank you


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones