Friday, March 20, 2009

So Not Funny, President Obama!



President Obama isn't a very good bowler. He's also not good at making jokes. Last night on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, the President made this tacky joke about his lack of bowling skills:

Leno: Now, are they going to put a basketball -- I imagine the bowling alley has been just burned and closed down.

Obama: No, no. I have been practicing all -- (laughter.)

Leno: Really? Really?

Obama: I bowled a 129. (Laughter and applause.)

Leno: No, that's very good. Yes. That's very good, Mr. President.

Obama: It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something. (Laughter.)

Leno: No, that's very good.

Obama: No, listen, I'm making progress on the bowling, yes.


Leave the jokes to Leno. Or maybe not, since he's not that funny either.

I'm pretty sure the conservative pundits are going to be all over this. And while they really have no right to criticize the President's comments, I'd still love to hear what Rush and Michael Savage have to say.

UPDATE: via Media Matters, here was Rush's reaction. Real rich!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones