Sunday, September 28, 2008

Someone Seriously Said This

Before I created [A] Funny Feminist, I posted on a different blog. For some reason, some people haven't recognized that it hasn't been updated since July and are still leaving comments. Here's one awaiting moderation that someone posted a couple of days ago.

You have no idea what extreme feminist is do you? it isn't normal feminism, that's called FEMINISM. Extreme feminism is what alot of feminist groups are turning into. Feminism used to be the equality between women and men. Now feminist groups are starting to say their better then men, and even blaming men for all the wrong things in today's society. Don't you think that's a little EXTREME? Don't post comment when you don't even know what your talking about. There have been extreme feminists who have abducted males.

I have no idea what this person is talking about.

3 comments:

TLCastle said...

Very funny! I assume they did not bother to look at the date...

FEMily! said...

The last sentence is the best. I just wish I knew which post they were commenting on!

Kristen said...

so much fear in that comment...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones