Elizabeth Taylor died yesterday of congestive heart failure. She is, of course, most well-known for her acting career and for being an anti-AIDS activist. But seriously, who's against AIDS? The Westboro Baptist Church! So they're planning on protesting Ms. Taylor's funeral. They're famous for being utterly insane and protesting outside of the funerals of fallen soldiers, claiming that those deaths are God's punishment for America's tolerance of gay people. What tolerance? Exactly. Clearly, Westboro Baptist Church believes that Elizabeth Taylor has been punished by God for supporting anti-AIDS initiatives. How so? Let me list the ways:
1. A successful acting career spanning 7 decades.
2. Five Academy Award nominations and 2 Best Actress Oscars.
3. The most beautiful violet eyes that anyone has ever or would ever see.
4. Four children, 10 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandchildren.
5. Legions of devoted fans that loved her until her death at age 79.
6. Seventy-nine years of living!
Yes, you'd think if God hated her so much for funding AIDS research, he would've snuffed her out a long time ago. But no. 79 years. Millions of dollars. Big family. 2 Oscars. Beauty. When will God punish ME???