Friday, January 23, 2009

Let There Be Lies


via Science Blogs

This is the trailer for some weird movie called The Monstrous Regiment of Women: Extolling Femininity, Blasting Feminism. It's about women who, in between decrying the system that allows them to speak without a man's permission and having sex through a hole in the sheet, crawl into their hope chests with a pint of Chunky Monkey and cry themselves to sleep. And while the entire trailer makes me laugh at their stupidity, I do have a favorite part.

I was in the abortion business. I knew if I could go into a school that the pregnancy rate could increase by 50%. I knew if I could get the girls sexually active that she would have 3-5 abortions between the ages of 13 and 18, and that was actually our goal.

It's interesting that this video is on GodTube, when this trailer is filled with such illogical thinking that anyone with two neurons to fire at one another would know that it's all a lie. How can a woman say that she can increase the pregnancy rate by going to a school? Who is she? Gabriel? Or is she sneaking into locker rooms and dropping sperm on these girls' panties while they're in gym? I guess this is what happens when someone doesn't understand that girls have free will and control over their sexuality. Or maybe this poor woman sat in on one too many abstinence-only classes and doesn't know how reproduction actually works.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones