Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vote for Feministe's Next Top Troll

Feministe posted a poll for us to vote for their best troll (I didn't mean for that to rhyme, I swear). They've posted 12 sexist/sad/hilarious comments, and readers vote for their favorite one. The one with the most votes has the honor of being Feministe's Next Top Troll. I voted for the genius who said this:

Silly feminist. I blame the 19th amendment.
Women shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

I’d rather hear opinions from a goat.
They’re clearly all insane.
We should just remove their brains.
And send them out to sea and sink the boat.

I'm not sure if the last three lines refer to the women or the goats, but it still has poet laureate written all over it. Laureate . . . over it. That sort of rhymes too!

UPDATE 7/16: It's been a week since my first post here, and the blog has 100 hits (and I know I didn't visit 100 times). *happy!*

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones